echo "custom header code goes in here"; ?>
Mixer / Amplifier
BG-2035 BG-2060 BG-2120
The BG-2000 Series Mixer/Amplifier consists of three models:BG-2035 (35W), BG-2060 (60W), BG-2120 (120W). They are a total redesign of the highly successful BG-1000 Series and not just for designs sake. We spoke with our customers, who told us exactly what they wanted in a commercial background music & paging amplifier. We responded with a newly-engineered chassis, designed to not only look better, but perform better and most of all-install easier. Starting with removable euro-block connectors to make wiring a snap, we added assignable MOH/Second Zone source assignment and provided access to mute priority and other settings via rear panel DIP switches - no more popping the top. Lastly, weve upped the power to 35W on the lower end model. Of course, we kept all the good stuff-solid, reliable performance for which TOA has been renowned.
The BG-2000 Series Mixer/Amplifiers are UL/cUL approved, competitively priced and is backed by TOA's 5 year warranty.
- Compact five channel Mixer-Amplifier for paging, background/foreground music distribution and music/messaging-on-hold.
- All inputs/outputs with removable terminal blocks allow quick and easy installation.
- Any of five inputs assignable to MOH/ZONE 2 output.
- RCA pin jacks for LINES 2 & 3.
- Phantom Power (+ 24V DC) incorporated for MIC input.
- Module slot accepts 900 Series plug-in input modules for custom system configurations. 900 Series output and equalizer modules are incompatible. For more information please call our Product Support Group.
- Rear panel-mounted DIP switches allow easy configuring of settings.
- Provides auto/manual mute function with adjustable muting sensitivity.
- Incorporates Remote volume control connection.Optional TOA control AT-10K
- 2-channel broadcast capability together with zone 2 expansion capability in conjunction with BA-200 Series.
- Tamper-proof, front-panel bass and treble controls are recessed to protect their settings.
- Thermal protection circuitry prevents potential damage from excessive heat build-up.
- AC Mains Circuit Breaker.
- Supplied accessory security knobs for volume controls prevent unauthorized volume setting changes.
- Optional rack-mount kit.
- UL/cUL Listed.
- Five Year Warranty.
Click on a checkbox to add to batch download.
CAD & Specifications